We are evolving into the IDC Future Enterprise Awards to reflect a changed world moving toward the Next Normal wherein digital transformation itself is changing, bringing in a new chapter where organizations and their CEOs are reprioritizing their agendas.
We have two nomination deadlines for the IDC Future Enterprise Awards.
- April 30, 2021. Nominations are due on this day for the following categories:
- June 30, 2021. Nominations are due on this day for the following categories:
You can enter your nomination at https://nominate.idcdxawards.com.
Finalists from the categories of Best in Future of Connectedness, Best in Future of Digital Innovation, Best in Future of Digital Infrastructure, and Best in Future of Industry Ecosystems will be featured in IDC Originals, which will be launched in June 2021. For more information, check out the IDC Originals page.
Organizations from the following countries can participate in the IDC Future Enterprise Awards:
- Australia and New Zealand
- Hong Kong
No. There is no participation fee or additional marketing costs for the IDC Future Enterprise Awards. However, failure to accept the award through IDC's events platforms will result in forfeiture of the recognition. Winning organizations will be given complimentary passes to attend the awarding ceremony. IDC may also invite winners to participate in IDC thought leadership platforms (including but not limited to IDC webinars, videos, digital series, panel discussions, round tables, etc.) throughout 2021.
Vendors can nominate on behalf on their clients. IDC will recognize your client/end user as the nominated organization. You must also provide confirmation from your client that they wish to participate in the IDC Future Enterprise Awards.
IDC values integrity and follows an objective assessment process in evaluating the nominations. Vendor sponsorships bear no impact on a client's/end user's entry in the IDC Future Enterprise Awards.
You can submit your nomination through our website, www.idcdxawards.com, or you may visit this link directly: https://nominate.idcdxawards.com.
Yes. You can make multiple nominations provided the following conditions are met:
- A nomination is submitted for each country where the project is live and in execution.
- There is a physical office presence for the nominee in the country.
- Each nomination is acknowledged by the country's project manager in charge.
- Each nomination will be judged against other nominations at the country level.
- The project was not nominated in any previous IDC DX Awards.
- The project is not an incremental improvement/change to any nomination for any previous IDC DX Awards.
Yes, the same project can be used for nomination purposes. However, modifications should be made so that it would meet the specific criteria of each category. To learn more about each category, check out the Awards Categories page.
Regional winners will receive a three-month complimentary subscription to IT Executive Program, on top of four consultation hours with our regional DX analyst, ensuring that they have all the advisory resources they need to further advance their respective digital transformation journeys. To find out more about the prizes, check out the Why You Should Join page.
IDC Originals is a game-changing web series which will soon be available on IDC Arena! Each series will feature a specific Future of X topic. It will feature finalists from the categories of:
- Best in Future of Connectedness
- Best in Future of Digital Infrastructure
- Best in Future of Digital Innovation
- Best in Future of Industry Ecosystems
IDC Originals will be launched in June 2021. Check out the IDC Originals page for more information.
The IDC DX Summit will contain thought leadership sessions featuring experts across Asia/Pacific. The event will be hosted on IDC Arena – our virtual events platform built for maximum engagement. To learn more about this unique, intuitive, and data-driven video broadcasting hub, you can check out the IDC Arena page. We will also award our winners for the following categories:
- Future Enterprise of the Year
- CEO of the Year
- CIO/CDO of the Year
- Special Award for Digital Resiliency
- Best in Future of Customers and Consumers
- Best in Future of Intelligence
- Best in Future of Operations
- Best in Future of Work
- Best in Future of Trust
You can download our nomination toolkit by filling out the form here or access our sponsorship pack found on the Partner with Us page. Alternatively, you can also reach out to Celeste Narvaez, our Senior Program Manager at [email protected] for IDC Future Enterprise Awards related questions, or Adam Tan at [email protected] for IDC Originals and IDC DX Summit related queries.