Organizations from the following countries can participate in the DX Awards: Australia and New Zealand, China, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand.
No. There is no participation fee for the DX Awards. All winners will also receive complimentary tickets to attend the DX Awards ceremony.
Yes, you may nominate your projects, but IDC will recognize your client/end user as the nominated organization. You must also provide confirmation from your client that they wish to participate in the DX Awards program.
You can make multiple nominations provided the following conditions are met:
- A nomination is submitted for each country where the project is live and in execution
- There is a physical office presence for the nominee in the country
- Each nomination is acknowledged by the country's project manager in charge
- Each nomination will be judged against other nominations at the country level
- The project was not nominated in previous IDC DX Awards
- The project is not an incremental improvement/change to any nomination for previous IDC DX Awards
A nomination will be automatically entered into the Digital Transformer or Disruptor category if you have demonstrated excellence and mastery across the various categories based on information provided. You must submit information in at least three of five categories, representative of IDC's five DX dimensions. (E.g. A nomination may be considered for the Digital Transformer award if an organization provides information in the DX Leader, Information Visionary, and Talent Accelerator categories.)
Digital Transformer refers to organizations that are establishments which have started before digital technology (e.g. mobile, cloud) and have successfully transformed themselves through their digital initiatives.
Digital Disruptors are organizations that have started with a digital focus and have either disrupted or created a new market through its business model.