IDC DX Awards is a regional program where country level awards are presented to those organizations across Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APeJ) who have displayed excellence in planning and execution of their DX tech-enabled initiatives in one of our seven award categories.
Any end-user organization can nominate their DX initiative or be nominated by a 3rd party organization (e.g. government bodies, associations, IT suppliers etc.) to gain recognition in the execution of a DX initiative across one of the categories listed below. A nomination will only be considered valid when the following criteria are met:
- The nonimee must be a tech buyer company/organization. Nominations made by 3rd parties must include the relevant contact details of the nonimated organization so that the assess-ment can be completed.
- The organization should have a physical office presence in the country were the nonimation is submitted.
- The nominee’s project owner acknowledges and agrees to participate in the DX Awards.
- The nominated project should have gone live and be at execution stage, or should have been intitated between January 2015 and February 2018.
- Projects that have been nominated for DX Awards 2017 will not be eligible.
- Imcremental changes or improvements to previous nominations for DX Awards 2017 would not be eligible.
Winners of the country awards will be automatically included in the regional finals where a regional winner will be selected among all country winners for each category.
All country winners will be named to participate, attend, and share with fellow DX Awards winners and regional thought leaders from the industry. Regional winners for each of the 7 categories will be selected from the country winners. Amongst the regional winner, a winner will be determined for the Digital Trailblazer award.