to determine country and regional winners.
Each nomination is evaluated by IDC’s country and regional analysts against a standard assessment framework based on IDC’s Future Enterprise taxonomy. All country winners will then qualify for the regional competition, where a regional panel of judges comprised of IDC worldwide analysts, industry thought leaders, and academia will determine the regional winners.
Any end-user organization can nominate their project or initiative, or be nominated by a 3rd party organization (e.g. agencies, associations, IT suppliers etc.) to gain recognition in the execution of the initiative across the IDC Future Enterprise Awards categories.
Participating countries include: Australia and New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand.
A nomination will only be considered valid when the following criteria are met:
- The nominee must be a tech buyer organization. Nominations made by 3rd parties must include the relevant contact details of the nominated organization so the assessment can be completed.
- The organization should have a physical office presence in the country where the nomination is submitted.
- The nominee’s project owner acknowledges and agrees to participate in the IDC Future Enterprise Awards.
- The nominated project or initiative should have gone live and be at execution stage, or should have been initiated between January 2019 to present date.
- Projects or initiatives previously nominated in the past IDC DX Awards will not be eligible.
- Incremental changes or improvements to previous nominations will also not be eligible.
We have two nomination deadlines for the IDC Future Enterprise Awards.
- April 30, 2021. Nominations are due on this day for the following categories:
- June 30, 2021. Nominations are due on this day for the following categories:
The process and criteria used to assess all nominations will be consistent across all participating countries and the regional competition. The judges will assess the nomination on the key areas found within the nomination form.